*All online orders require us to collect your medical license number before shipment.
*Each box contains 20 test kits
CareStart COVID-19 Antigen Test (EUA Approved & CLIA Waived)
The CareStart COVID-19 Antigen Test is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the detection of extracted nucleocapsid protein antigens specific to SARS-COV-2 in swab specimens directly collected from symptomatic individuals who are suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare providers.
As an intended point-of-care (POC) designated test with a 10 minute processing time, CareStart COVID-19 Antigen Test allows effective screening of COVID-19 infection in symptomatic patients on a large scale.
- Lateral Flow Assay
- Rapid results in 10 minutes
- Nasopharyngeal specimen collection
- Intended at POC setting (i.e. patient care settings) by medical professionals with a CLIA waiver
- Detect SARS-COV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen
- Identify acute infection with 88.4% Sensitivity and 100% Specificity
- Storage condition: 1-30 degrees celsius
- 20 Tests/Box
- 20 Test Devices
- 20 Assay Buffer
- 20 Extraction vials and caps
- 20 Specimen collection swabs
- 1 Positive control swab
- 1 Negative control swab
- 1 Instructions For Use