Detects: Marijuana, Cocaine, Morphine, Amphetamines, Methamphetamines, Methadone, Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines, MDMA, Buprenorphine, Oxycodone, Phencyclidine and comes with free lab confirmation
Get accurate results with the 12 Panel Drug Detector. It puts the power of narcotics detection in your hands. Easy to use, it detects 12 different substances, ranging from marijuana to select prescription medications. This home drug test is certified to meet the three most common standards for these types of kits.
AllSource Drug Detector 12 Panel Home Drug Test:
- 12 panel drug test urine cup with lab confirmation
- Fast results: drug detector is proven to provide results within a 5-minute time frame.
- Accurate: 99% accuracy when testing each of the 12 included drugs.
- Innovative design: the flat sides contain the test strips, enabling the results to be copied
- Certified quality: Each of the 12 test strips is CLIA Waived, OTC Approved, and FDA 510k Cleared, meeting all of the highest standards in the industry
- Control: whether you are a parent trying to keep their child safe, an employer interested in making informed hiring decisions or an individual who wants to check their own status privately, the drug detector drug test puts the power in your hands.
- Peace of mind: manufacturer partners with a lab in the United States, so if there are any challenges to the results of the test, the lab will provide a confirmation test, free of charge.
- Comprehensive: the drug detector screens for:
- (THC) Marijuana
- (AMP) Amphetamine
- (BAR) Barbiturates
- (BUP) Buprenorphine
- (BZO) Benzodiazepines
- (COC) Cocaine
- (MDMA) Methylenedioxymethamphetamine
- (MET) Methamphetamine
- (MTD) Methadone
- (MOR) Morphine
- (OXY) Oxycodone
- (PCP) Phencyclidine
- Collect sample
- Attach and click test lid
- Interpret results in 5 minutes or less
- Prior to testing:
- Confirm kit is not expired.
- Read instructions in their entirety.
- Have a timer available.
- Follow steps 1 through 3.
- Procedure Card with Instructions
- AllSource urine sample collection cup
- Plastic sealable bag
- Collection cup ID label
- Pre-addressed box for laboratory confirmation.
- Note: follow instructions on pre-addressed box to ship sample to Steel Fusion Clinical Toxicology Laboratory, LLC if free and confidential confirmation is desired
• Award Winning Lab Services, with a 2 Day Turnaround Time
• CLIA Waived
• OTC Compliant
• FDA 510k Cleared
• Heat-Sealed, Full-Color Packaging
• Flat Sides for Photocopying and Record Keeping
• A Click Lid for a Secure Seal
• Sturdy Construction for Specimen Protection
• The Drug Detector Brand Name, Requiring Little Consumer Education
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What does the middle tan bar test for? It’s positive on my test. Had kidney stone this weekend, wondered if it’s on of those drugs.
All of those colored strips have the drug initials written on them which match the chart on the outside of the box. We are working on making this a bit bigger as I understand it is difficult to read for a lot of people.
The tan strip in the middle is testing for Benzodiazepines. Thanks for your question!
Hello, I was just wondering if the testing methodology is considered an immunoassay. Thanks!
All of our drug tests and colon cancer screens are an immunoassay.