- 2nd Leading Cause of Cancer Deaths in USA
- The Colon Cancer Check screens for Blood in the Stool
- Screens for early warning signs of Colorectal Disease
- Results in 5 minutes
- Screen at the privacy of your own home
- No Expensive Doctor Visits
- No Prescription needed
- No Lab Required
In the United States, colorectal cancer is the third leading cause of cancer-related deaths in men and in women, and the second most common cause of cancer deaths when men and women are combined. It's expected to cause about 51,020 deaths during 2019.
The American Cancer Society’s estimates for the number of colorectal cancer cases in the United States for 2019 are:
- 101,420 new cases of colon cancer
- 44,180 new cases of rectal cancer
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How accurate is this product
Our FDA Approved, CLIA Waived, and OTC Compliant Colon Cancer Check has an accuracy of 98%. Thank you so much for your interest!