Detects: Marijuana, Cocaine, Opiates, Amphetamines, Methamphetamines with a FREE lab confirmation
Get results quickly and easily with an AllSource 5 Panel Drug Detector Home Drug Test. It screens for marijuana, amphetamine, cocaine, methamphetamine and opiates within a five-minute time frame. The 5-panel drug test comes with easy-to-follow instructions and a plastic bag that seals for security. It has an innovative, self-contained design to eliminate dipping, tilting or direct handling of urine during on-site testing. The flat sides on the cup allow for easy record keeping.
AllSource Drug Detector 5-Panel Home Drug Test:
- Screens for: (THC) marijuana, (AMP) amphetamine, (COC) cocaine, (MET) methamphetamine and (OPI) opiates
- 99% accuracy when testing each of the 5 drugs
- Proven to provide results within a 5-minute time frame
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- Innovative design, including flat sides for record keeping
- 5-panel drug test puts the power of drug testing in your hands
- Lets you test in the privacy of your own home
- Check that AllSource drug test has not reached expiry date before using
- Keep at room temperature or refrigerate
- Bring cup to room temperature before use
- Do not freeze
Health Concern: Do not freeze.For in vitro diagnostic use only. For external use only
• Award Winning Lab Services, with a 2 Day Turnaround Time
• CLIA Waived
• OTC Compliant
• FDA 510k Cleared
• Heat-Sealed, Full-Color Packaging
• Flat Sides for Photocopying and Record Keeping
• A Click Lid for a Secure Seal
• Sturdy Construction for Specimen Protection
• The Drug Detector Brand Name, Requiring Little Consumer Education
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I don't see the names anywhere on the cup, so I can't tell what is positive.The purple and orange, 2nd and fourth are positive.
Every strip has the drug abbreviations at the top. Inside that purple and orange you will see that drug's abbreviations. If you're unsure what the abbreviation means, there is a chart on the side of the original packaging. For your instance, the purple states "OPI" for Opiates. The orange states "COC" for Cocaine.
Will this test test for fentanyl
No, our At-Home drug detectors do not test specifically for Fentanyl. You can find our specific Fentanyl Dip Card drug Test and our 16 panel Urine Cup Drug Test to test for Fentanyl.